- 常规Project objectives: The project focuses on helping students foster basic communication skills in business context. By doing team work, students are encouraged to try and achieve proficiency where English is the working language.
- 主题 1What are your strengths and weaknesses in English learning? What could be the reasons that lie behind these strengths and weaknesses? Give specific reasons to illustrate your reasoning. What is your short-term and long-term goals for English learning? What specific approaches could help you solve your problems in learning English?
- 主题 2
Listening materials--pre-business topics and BEC listening.
- 主题 3For this assignment, you must conduct a survey on a what interests you most in recent years—it could be "purposes for graduates to pursue further studies", or "what help graduates find jobs". Find a topic you are interested in and conduct a survey. Requirements: 1. Prepare a questionnaire to solicit statistics; 2. Survey at least 10 people; 3. Report on your statistics and make comparisons where necessary; 4. Use charts to illustrate your statistics; 5. Hand in your written report, and be ready to give an oral report in class.
- 主题 4
1. CV writing and job interview--conceive a challenging interview for a would be web desinger, salesperson, restaurant manager?
2. Listen and tell about the environmental accident.
3. Suppose you were the spokesperson who were to hold a press meeting about the problems, revealed by CCTV on March 15, of your HP laptop computers. What challenging questions would you expect to be asked, and how would you answer them?
- 主题 12
- 主题 13本主题